Personal Ancestral File (PAF)

Home Forums Genealogy Software Personal Ancestral File (PAF)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kristin.maxon 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
December 6, 2012 at 11:07 am #321

Bill

PAF is a free desktop genealogy and family history program for Windows. It allows you to quickly and easily collect, organize and share your family history and genealogy information. PAF is the software supported by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It’s a good basic genealogy program and easy to use. More information or download can be found at: https://familysearch.org/products.

August 18, 2013 at 1:32 pm #883

kristin.maxon

I’m sorry to reply here but I could not send anything through the contact page. I hope this works. Here was my original message I tried sending.

Recently we found a letter from a Mrs. Goldie Satterlee Moffatt of Perris, CA addressed to my grandmother, Ruth Satterlee Maxon, asking for names, dates, etc… because she was compiling a book. The letter was addressed in 1971 lol Apparently that didn’t happen because I do not see my ancestors on this page. I would like to send you that letter and fill in some information if you please. Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.